Since its inception in 2001, Netinary asserts itself as an innovative company. In 2002 a fundraising is made to finance growth from iSource Gestion, Sophia Eurolab and SEVENTURE(FCPI Natexis Banque Populaire Innovation). The same year, the first major French HotSpots are deployed with Netinary technologies.
Nowadays, thousands of Netinary HotSpots are in activity in France, Italy, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Gabon ...
In 2009, Netinary founders carried out a MBO operation.
Since then, Netinary continues its development strategy in the Enterprise market with new distributors as well as its historical market Operators.
Throughout these years Netinary has never ceased to innovate and be a precursor:
- "INNOVATION 2002" price of TELECOM VALLEY
- EAP-SIM Wlan Authentication launch at the 3GSM Congress in 2003
- First inter operator pilot with EAP-SIM/AKA authentications in 2008
- WAN load balancing embedded in the MultiBox
- All the MultiBox range is virtualized through VMWare since 2010
- URL filtering embedded in the MultiBox
- Portal skins are multi lingual and multi devices
- Self creation of account by TEXT receiving
- Targeting and push content module in 2013
All these innovations make it easy to build complete, efficient and innovative solutions while optimizing investments and reducing the operations costs.