Netinary, essential French leader in the field of public Wifi, addresses operators or companies of all sizes seeking sustainable solutions that enables them to operate high-speed wireless Internet spaces ("Hotspots" or "Workspots").
Its technology has been chosen and recognized for the exploitation of the most complex sites since the opening of the wireless broadband communications market in France in 2002. Netinary solutions receive significant feedback. They are installed and are in production for several years on big French sites, even the most complex. This experience also allowed Netinary to validate the security of its solutions, including through audits by its clients.
The Netinary solutions have been designed and developed to answer first to the peculiarities of "wireless". They are based on an open architecture which gives them: flexibility of evolution, portability, ease of new components integration, adaptability...
Choose Netinary solution is to guarantee:
- The best service for the end user:
- Ease of use (Zero config, captive portal,...)
- Web filtering, advanced QoS management
- Most appropriate account creation (SMS, selfcreation of account, PMS, Credit Card …)
- Personalized welcome, targeting
- To provide the most appropriate service to the company:
- Optimized architecture, OPEX/CAPEX reduction
- Proven solution
- Variety of authentication methods, the most integrated account management
- Adaptability to different business models
- Customization richness, open platform, links with PMS / VoD systems
- Scalability : Push content module, Business corner …
- Increased security:
- Protection of the users and the corporate network
- Redundancy/Clustering, WAN links loadbalancing
- Compliance with legal obligations
- Supervision of account management
- PCI / DSS compliance for Credit Card
- Sustainable and scalable investment
Since its inception in 2001, Netinary asserts itself as an innovative company. In 2002 a fundraising is made to finance growth from iSource Gestion, Sophia Eurolab and SEVENTURE(FCPI Natexis Banque Populaire Innovation). The same year, the first major French HotSpots are deployed with Netinary technologies.
Nowadays, thousands of Netinary HotSpots are in activity in France, Italy, UK, Switzerland, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Gabon ...
In 2009, Netinary founders carried out a MBO operation.
Since then, Netinary continues its development strategy in the Enterprise market with new distributors as well as its historical market Operators.
Throughout these years Netinary has never ceased to innovate and be a precursor:
- "INNOVATION 2002" price of TELECOM VALLEY
- EAP-SIM Wlan Authentication launch at the 3GSM Congress in 2003
- First inter operator pilot with EAP-SIM/AKA authentications in 2008
- WAN load balancing embedded in the MultiBox
- All the MultiBox range is virtualized through VMWare since 2010
- URL filtering embedded in the MultiBox
- Portal skins are multi lingual and multi devices
- Self creation of account by TEXT receiving
- Targeting and push content module in 2013
All these innovations make it easy to build complete, efficient and innovative solutions while optimizing investments and reducing the operations costs.
NETINARY France Headquarters and R&D Department
18, allée de la compassion
13012 MARSEILLE PROVENCE
+33 (0)4 95 08 00 80
For more information, please leave us a message.
This website is the property of the Netinary company, a limited company with capital of 252 923 Euros, whose head office is in Marseille 12th, registered with the Trade Register of Marseille under number 434 626 412.
The publishing director of the site is Mr Stephane CONTI into legal representative of the Netinary company.
Users are informed that, in accordance with Article 27 of the Data Protection Act, files and freedoms of 6 January 1978, the answers to the forms on the website may be transmitted and used by Netinary society and that he has a right of access and rectification of these data by writing to Netinary company, department of personal data, 18, allée de la compassion 13012 MARSEILLE.
The user of the website of the Netinary company acknowledges having the skills and resources necessary to access and use this site.
The user acknowledges having verified that the configuration used contains no viruses and is in good condition.
Personal information concerning the user are for internal use of the company Netinary and for its partners.
Users of Netinary company's website are required to respect the provisions of the law relating to computers, files and liberties, violation of which is punishable by law.
They must refrain, as regards the personal information they access from any collection, any diverted use and generally, any act likely to infringe the privacy to the reputation.
The general structure, as well as software, text, animated or still images, sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics (...) and any other element composing the website are the exclusive property of Netinary society.
Total or partial reproduction of this website by any means whatsoever without the express permission of the Netinary company, is prohibited and constitutes an infringement punishable by articles L 335-2 of the Intellectual Property Code.
The same applies for the databases listed on the site, which are protected by the provisions of the Act of 1 July 1998 transposing into the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection databases and whose Netinary company is producing.
The brands of Netinary company and its partners, as well as logos appearing on the site are trademarks (semi-figurative or not).
Total or partial reproduction of these trademarks and / or logos made from the site without the express permission of the Netinary company are prohibited within the meaning of Article L 713-2 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
The hypertext links set up as part of the website, leading to other resources on the Internet, and notably its partners have been the subject of a prior, express written consent.
The Netinary company strives to provide users with information and / or tools available and reliable, but can not be held responsible for errors, lack of availability of information and / or the presence of viruses on its site .
We thank the users of the site to advise us of any omissions, errors or corrections, using our contact form.